Ambulance Subscription Benefits
VMSC delivers round-the-clock Advanced Life Support emergency medical care and transportation to more than 150,000 residents over our 48+ mile coverage area.
Our ability to operate depends on being reimbursed for each emergency 911 call. When you consider all the training and equipment that goes into running a critical, life-saving service, emergency calls cost as high as $2,500. Unfortunately, most insurance companies cover less than 50% of that expense; the rest is billed TO YOU, the patient.
- NO Copay or Deductible due for Ambulance Transport after billed insurance*
- NO charge/Insurance Bill for Treatment without any Transport
- Quarterly VMSC Newsletter
- Your Membership also protects you from ambulance bills if you are transported by Harleysville EMS, Souderton Community Ambulance, or Skippack EMS.
All of that, plus get:
Business Subscription Benefits
- Protect Your Ownership and Employees from Excess Ambulance Expenses, saving the expense for your team.
- Align your business as a supporter of VMSC
- Put your name in front of VMSC supporters
- Protect Your Staff with Safety Discussions and community CPR Classes at your business