Protect YOURSELF from an unforeseen COSTLY ambulance bill by becoming a VMSC subscriber.
VMSC delivers round-the-clock Advanced Life Support emergency medical care and transportation to more than 150,000 residents over our 48+ mile coverage area.
Our ability to operate depends on being reimbursed for each emergency 911 call. When you consider all the training and equipment that goes into running a critical, life-saving service, emergency calls cost as high as $2,500. Unfortunately, most insurance companies cover less than 50% of that expense; the rest is billed TO YOU, the patient.
Help us, help you by support VMSC. As a VMSC subscriber, you not only support our ability to provide you and your neighbors with emergency 911 services, you also protect yourself from being billed for the emergency costs that were necessary but were not covered by your insurance when service is provided by VMSC.
- Additional Information
- Subscription benefits run June 1, 2022 – May 31, 2023.
- Subscribers will be verified using Name and Date of Birth, not household address.
- Medicaid recipients are not eligible and should not apply for this service.
- Subscribers are required to appeal any claim for 911 expenses that are rejected or denied by their insurance provider.
- Subscribers will be responsible for 50% of 911 expenses if their insurance provider rejects or denies any claim as medically unnecessary.
- Subscribers with high deductible insurance plans, will be responsible for 60% of 911 expenses when they are applied to their deductible in entirety, by their insurance provider.
- Subscribers without insurance coverage will be responsible for 60% of any 911 expenses.
- Service must be provided by the VMSC of Lansdale, Harleysville EMS, Souderton Community Ambulance, or Skippack EMS. Service provided by other ambulance services may not be covered.
- The VMSC of Lansdale does NOT provide non-emergency ambulance transports.
- Contributions to the VMSC of Lansdale are tax-deductible. Your subscription fee may not be deductible. Please consult your tax advisor.
Credit Card or Check provided will be billed annually automatically with the same plan as selected this year with notice provided before renewal. Your checks will be processed as eChecks to allow for auto-renewal. If you do not wish this, please include a note to not auto-renew. If you wish to cancel or make changes, please contact the office at any time before renewal.
- Additional Benefits and Perks will be sent via mail after the subscription timeframe begins.